Windows 10 installation on any partition either GPT partition or MBR partition without repartitioning is possible and very easy. Following these directions, you can easily install windows 10 without any data loss.
When a system has GPT partition it doesn’t shows any error, but in MBR partition it shows error when Installing windows 10 on EI system.
To resolve this issue without losing any data or repartitioning the drive by installing windows 10, we have discussed it step by step in this article.
- Make USB bootable (How to make USB bootable) and burn file with ISO extension of windows 10
- Restart your system and go to boot manager, Different options will be shown there:
Select the option-> USB hard drive (UEFI) – SanDisk
Now system will start windows installation.
- In partition manager it will show the following error.
- By facing such issue restart your computer and start windows 10 installation again.
- Select USB Hard Drive – SanDisk.
- Now there will be no issue in selecting partition and you can easily proceed windows 10 installation.
Install your window now and enjoy.
Thanks for reading this article.